Rain moves in today, getting cold tomorrow…

Remaining Ad Time Ad - 00:00

TODAY/TONIGHT: Today we will be seeing cloudy skies and rain moving in throughout the day. There will be a 30% chance of some scattered rain showers this morning, then a 70% chance of rain this afternoon. Highs will be in the mid to upper 50’s and lower 60’s. Winds will be out of the southeast 10-15mph.

Tonight we will continue to see rain across the region. Lows will be in the upper 50’s in the Ports, so temperatures wont be dropping much at first. However, early tomorrow morning the cold air will push in and temperatures will start to fall. Rain accumulation through the overnight will be between 0.5-1.2”.

 

FRIDAY: Friday morning we will see lingering rain showers, but a dry slot in the storm will allow for drier conditions in the afternoon. There still could be some spotty showers, but certainly more dry than the morning. Temperatures will also be falling throughout the day as cold air also wraps in. There will be some light snow/rain mix possible into the evening hours.

SATURDAY: The low will continue to sit over the region on Saturday. We will see our best chance of snow across our region during this time. Accumulations will be between 0.5-2” for most of the region. The North Shore could see some higher totals (2-4″) from lake effect snow. Highs will be in the 30’s with winds out of the south 5-15mph. Light snow will continue to be possible Saturday night as well.  Roads may become slippery!

SUNDAY: Sunday we will see a 50% chance of some scattered wintry mix showers. Highs will be in the lower 40’s with winds out of the WNW 5-15mph.

Meteorologist Adam Lorch

Meteorologist Adam Lorch

More News

KBJR 6 Weather Authority

Ashland
39°
Hayward
43°
Superior
45°
Hibbing
41°
International Falls
44°
Grand Marais
39°
Ironwood
41°
Siren
44°
Solon Springs
43°
Munising
40°
Brainerd
48°
Bemidji
45°
Aitkin
43°
Silver Bay
39°
Cloquet
39°
Cook
43°
Ely
43°
Grand Rapids
41°
Mora
43°
Moose Lake
43°
Orr
41°
Two Harbors
Hinckley
43°
Connect with KBJR 6
Top Stories
AHL At A Glance

NOTE: Two points are awarded for a win, one point for an overtime or shootout loss. ___ Bakersfield 6, Stockton 2 Laval 5, Providence 4,

Read More »
Scroll to top
Skip to content