I am running for Mayor of Duluth to unite our city. Our country and our state has seen division like never before, and our city is no different. We must put the division aside and finally serve the general public to do the job you elect us to do. With compassionate and humble leadership, anything is possible. We need a leader who listens and will be a voice for everyone. I aim to be that voice!
My pledge to you:
- Cut regulation to be the most Pro-Business area in the state and in the region
Fix our streets once and for all
- Equip our law enforcement with the training and tools they need to resolve the drug issue once and for all
- Enforce a bold approach to reform our school system to educate the best students in the state of Minnesota
- Cut waste that cause rising property taxes
- Stand up to state leadership including Governor Walz to support the opening of the mining industry