MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Heading to Minneapolis to see country music legend Garth Brooks this weekend? There are a few things you’ll need to know ahead of time.
Concert officials say attendees should plan accordingly, as gates to U.S. Bank Stadium open at 5 p.m., with the show beginning at 7 p.m.
1. Guests with floor tickets should enter through the Upper Pentair Gate, located on south side of the stadium, off of South 6th Street and receive a wristband. It’s strongly encouraged you arrive early and allow extra time for run through security.
2. This is a Clear Bag Policy event, which means bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are allowed inside. If you have a small clutch bag that’s 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, can be carried into the stadium with one of the clear bag options. Bag check will be available at $10 per bag at The Commons.
3. Be sure to double check your ticket and order confirmation to ensure attendance of the correct date and show time. Log in to your Ticketmaster account, and locate your order to confirm. If you have any questions regarding your mobile ticket, click here.
4. A photo ID is required at the ticket office to pick up will call tickets. The ticket office will open at 10 a.m. Friday and at 12 p.m. Saturday.
5. For parking, Park Whiz is the easiest way to find the most convenient parking for U.S. Bank Stadium events. Reserve your parking spot here.
6. There may be some road closures, so be sure to check out the MnDOT website for a list of road closures.
7. The stadium has partnered with Uber and Lyft to provide a Ride Share Program. Guests that are requesting Uber or Lyft will be directed to one of the following locations:
–9th Avenue South between 6th Street South and 7th Street South,
–3rd Street between Park Avenue and Portland Avenue.
8. Commercial/flash photography, video cameras, and recording devices are prohibited. Guests can use still cameras for their personal use inside the stadium, but tripods, mono pods, selfie sticks and cameras with a lens longer than 6″ are prohibited.
9. Weapons of any kind are prohibited. Those with large belt buckles will need to be removed during the security screening process. You can visit the of prohibited items, please visit the U.S. Bank Stadium A-Z Guide, and scroll to “Prohibited Items”.
On Saturday, Trisha’s Tailgate, an outdoor pre-party, will be held from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the Downtown East Plaza. Admission will include two drink vouchers per person, as well as unlimited tailgate bites. Tickets, which are $65 per person, must be purchased in advance.
Click here for more information.