Skip to Content

Duluth’s Fourth Fest will return this July

fireworks-2

DULUTH, MN-- After being canceled last year, live music and fireworks will return to Bayfront Festival Park this July.

Monday night, Duluth City Councilors approved $50,000 for 4th Fest, which includes concerts and the annual Fourth of July fireworks show.

With COVID restrictions loosening in Minnesota, city spokespeople said they're confident they can hold this event safely.

___________________________________

DULUTH, MN -- After being pushed back and then ultimately canceled in 2020, the City of Duluth remains optimistic about holding their annual Fourth Fest Celebration this year.

Monday night, city councilors are expected to vote on a resolution to purchase $50,000 worth of fireworks for the 4th of July celebration.

Duluth Public Information Officer Kate Van Daele told KBJR 6 Monday, leaders remain optimistic about holding the outdoor event safely as they follow state and CDC guidelines.

With Minnesota loosening more COVID-19 restrictions on April 1, Van Daele said Bayfront Festival Park would stand to allow thousands of eventgoers on their grounds.

Since July is still months away, the city is expected to deliver more guidance as Fourth Fest gets closer.

For more information on the event schedule, click here.

Ryan Haff

Skip to content