DULUTH, MN -- St. Luke's announced its great availability of COVID-19 vaccine appointments and those eligible do not need to be a St. Luke’s patient to make an appointment.
Officials are stressing the urgency of making an appointment.
“If you or anyone you know is eligible and wants to get vaccinated, we strongly advise you to schedule an appointment now,” Dr. Van Deelen, St. Luke’s Interim Co-President/CEO and Chief Medical Officer said. “We expect the state to expand the eligibility list soon and that it will again become extremely difficult to find available appointment times.”
People currently eligible for a vaccine include:
- People age 65+
- Healthcare workers (both paid and unpaid, including primary caregivers who care for persons with complex medical needs)
- Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 educators
- Childcare staff (do not need to be licensed)
- Online Self-scheduling: If you have St. Luke’s myCare patient portal and are 65+, you can schedule an appointment online.
- Email: Email your name, date of birth, and phone number to email@example.com and a St. Luke’s staff member will call you to schedule an appointment.
- Call: Call 218.249.4440, option 1, to schedule an appointment. The line is staffed Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. If you call outside of these hours, please leave a message and a St. Luke’s staff member will call you back the next business day.
Click here for more information.