DULUTH, MN-- With the recent snowfall the Northland has seen, people are wanting to get out and snowmobile, but not all the trails in our area are in the best of shape, with some still listed as closed.
Here are the latest trail updates across the area:
- Douglas County has partially open trails, but are in good to partially good condition.
- Sawyer County has partially open trails, but are in poor to partially good condition.
- Trails are open and in good condition throughout Iron County with a base of at least 20 inches.
- Trails are still closed throughout the rest of the northern Wisconsin counties.
Click here for the latest trail update.
Most of the trails are either closed or in poor condition across northeast Minnesota. The following are listed as being in fair condition:
- Fond du Lac State Forest trail
- Matthew Lourey State Forest trail
- Temperance River State Park trail
- Willard Munger State trail from Hinckley to Duluth
Click here for the latest trail updates.
U.P. of Michigan:
According to the Gogebic Range Trail Authority Snowmobile & ORV Club Trail Report, as of Monday morning, the trails are in good to excellent condition with a base of 31".
Click here for the latest updates in the U.P. and Michigan