Skip to Content

Clear & Dry for the next couple days!

TONIGHT:
Cold front will push through the region this evening and will switch our winds from a southwest flow to a northwest flow at 3-6mph. Temperatures are going to be cooler, by about 10 degrees from last night. Expect low 50s to upper 40s. The upper 40s will occur in NE Minnesota. The Iron Range will have mid 40s!

WEDNESDAY:
Skies are sunny to mostly sunny on Wednesday. There’s a high pressure system to the north and this helps bring in a northwest flow at 5-15mph. High temperatures are in the low 70s with some locations in NE Minnesota in the mid to upper 60s.

THURSDAY:
High pressure move into northern Ontario and we have cool air filtering in from the east. Aloft the jet stream is in a trough pattern that will allow for a few thin clouds and less than a 20% chance of showers mainly in the MN Arrowhead. Temperatures are in the upper 40s for lows and upper 60s for highs.

FRIDAY:
The high pressure system moves just south of the Hudson Bay. This keeps us dry and our temperatures remain cooler than average. Morning lows are near 50 and highs reach the low 70s.

SATURDAY:
Skies are partly cloudy into Saturday as our high pushes over Quebec. A low pressure system moves east over southern Saskatchewan. The low supplies the clouds and a 20% chance of an afternoon shower. Morning lows are in the mid 50s and highs are in the mid 70s with a southern flow.

SUNDAY:
The low pressure system moves over Lake Winnipeg on Sunday and the moisture increases from the west by the afternoon on Sunday. Expect cloudy skies and a 40% chance of showers and storms, especially by the afternoon and evening. Overnight into Monday looks to be our best shot of rain and thunder (60%).

Adam Clark

Chief Meteorologist

Skip to content